CANADIAN TAX FILING AND CROSS BORDER RETURNS
We have a team of US (CPA) Certified Public Acountants and Candian (CPA) Charted Professional Accountants.
Canadian tax filing in the US
Triple M Professional Corporation specializes in cross-border taxation and treaty based filings. Our team aims to support clients in navigating Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) regulations.
Contact us for a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation.
Certified Public Accountants
Unlimited Support and
Up front pricing
- Federal and provincial tax filings- T1 general and supporting schedules.
- Non-resident rental property filings- Section 216, NR4, NR6 applications
and agent services.
- Non-resident Actors, athletes and Entertainer tax filings-
- Tax waivers based on treaty agreements
- Clearance certificates for disposition of Canadian Assets
- Foreign Corporate tax filings- T2 returns
- Treaty based exemptions and waivers- NR303, Reg 102/105 waivers
- GST/HST registration for non-resident corporations
- Canadian Payroll set-up for non-resident corporations
- Setting Up Canadian Subsidiaries
- Facilitate withholding tax to non-resident contractors and shareholders
- USMCA treaty based agreements and exemptions
- Cross border tax planning
- SR&ED credits for foreign corporations operating in Canada
- U.S. tax residency analysis for expats (resident alien vs non-resident alien)
- Tax Residency status analysis
- Financial models and investor relations
Need more information? Contact us.